Monday, July 20, 2009

random things, random thoughts

13 July
1. My husband and I had a great time having our first annual physical exam together.
2. We had a "mini" family reunion yesterday at my uncle's place, the kids and our grandmother (more than 80 years old) went swimming. I didn't swim, I just chatted with the older ones ;) and read a book. My husband enjoyed the food and had to use the gym facilities afterwards to lose some calories.;)
3. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

14 Jul
1. I'm having a bad hair and a bad skin day... haaay...
2. I'm reminded of my former boss, she's so dear to me, she will come back as a Consultant, I'm excited to see her again. ;)

15 July
1. The true measure of love is love without measure. ;) - St. Bonaventure (feast day today)

16 July
1. Busy day..
2. I'm happy because my husband is exerting effort to find a new job.. God bless him.
3. A friend who is working in Switzerland sent an email, ..I hope I can also work there ;) God bless me ;)

17 July
1. Rainy Friday, I hope weekends are not rainy so we can do the laundry or go malling. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment