Thursday, July 02, 2009

random things, random thoughts

22 June
1. We had a great time yesterday at Podium, we celebrated Father's day, we started off with the spa, daddy had a facial treatment and a diamond peel afterwards. We ate at Burgoo, we all got really full and afterwards, we watched "the taking of Pelham 123," great movie!!;) We missed momsy, she had to go to the province and attend our relative's wake.

23 June
1. Ms. Pat, one of my former carpoolmates, treated us out for lunch, she got promoted and she's now level 9A. Wow!!Congrats Ms. Pat! Thanks so much for sharing your blessing with us. ;)
2. Dear Lord, I hope I will get promoted too, soon! Let me know your plans for me and enlighten me on what position to apply for. Thank you Lord for everything blessing. ;)

24 June
1. Today, I felt that I really want to get promoted, learn new things and experience better opportunities.
2. I would like to travel, either on vacation or on business trip.

25 June
1. Such a stressful day, gives me more reason to apply to other departments and get rid of some annoying people in my current department... haaayyy....
2. Sorry Lord for my temper...

26 June
1. Starting today, I will invest on travel books to inspire me and enhance my knowledge about every countries culture.

27 June
1. Attended Mark's 30th birthday, this is the first time that we celebrated a friend's birthday in his house. We had a great time, there's a lot of food and drinks. Happy birthday Mark! Thanks for inviting us!




No comments:

Post a Comment