Monday, June 01, 2009

random things, random thoughts

25 May
1. I'm sick.. and busy at work..

26 May
1. Received an email from my friend in US, she already received the optical mouse for my Vivienne Tam hp mini. Yahoo!

27 May
1. My b.h. and I attended Bely and Laya's wedding, wonderful couple, wonderful church and reception. Bely and Laya are so dear to me, I pray that they will have a happy, lovely, peaceful and healthy marriage. I'm also happy to see Mady and Shaun, they look happy, they are newlywed too! I hope to be able to meet them again soon for a get together. *Thank you to my b.h. for all the photos.;)

Manila Cathedral, The Church
Mady and me at the reception, Ibarra's Garden
Laya and Bely

28 May
1. Still not feeling well. I don't know what's happening to me, I just don't have the drive to do my job well. I think I need a break and I need to rest.

29 May
1. Still feeling weak and blue. I hope this phase will pass. I will try to rest during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment