1. I had a great weekend, I was able to rest and at the same time relax by "shopping and eating out" with my b.h. and family. It's been awhile since we last went out just to enjoy and relax. My b.h. finally had his hair cut, he looks younger and healthy with his new hair cut.;)
2. I will try my best not to worry and let God take control of our life. And I will keep this in my heart: "Our lives are not lengthy, so make each moment count, abandoning worry and clinging to the One who knows all the answers."
2 June
1. I'm so grateful to God for his blessings to us. We hope that b.h. will get that job. Thank you Lord!!;)
2. Pls bless all my married friends to have a happy, peaceful and successful marriage...
3 June
1. Busy but ok.
2. What's my purpose in life? Why did God create me???
3. Lucky!!;)
4 June1. My mom and I had lunch together today, I miss being with my mom.. everyday... but i guess, that's life, when you get married, you have to learn to live without your parents and sibling/s, but it's ok because I'm happy with my b.h. ;)
2. One ADB staff is found positive of A(H1N1) virus.. Dear God, pls spare us...
5 June
1. TGIF!
2. Looking forward to my massage session tomorrow at Neo, my former boss gave me a certificate as Christmas gift last year, finally, I will be able to use it. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment