21 June 2009In this life, we play many roles, each role we have to, at least, try to be at our best. As for me, I am, first and foremost a child of God (I guess this is the toughest role), I am a daughter of my lovely parents, an older sister to my only sibling Kris, a wife to my better half, a friend to wonderful individuals, an office girl, a sister to every single person created by God and the list goes on. Since there are many roles, I would like to be remembered when I'm already gone (hopefully with our creator God), as a loving daughter to my parents, a generous ate, a supportive, understanding and lovely wife and a loyal friend, I hope that by trying to be "best" in these four roles, I can be considered a good child of God.
As I am writing this, we are celebrating "Father's day." I am and will be forever thankful to my biological father, he's been a very good provider, he might not be the perfect dad (I guess no one is, except God), he is still the best dad for me. I hope that I am being the best daughter for him. Later, we will go to the mall with our dad, he will get some spa pampering and we will watch movie, this is our simple way of thanking him and giving back a very small portion of what he has done for us all these years.
Happy Father's Day to all Dads!



No comments:
Post a Comment