Thursday, June 18, 2009

Modern day Audrey Hepburn

I adore Audrey Hepburn so much. She's a classic example of timeless beauty, pure elegance and remarkable wit. She's a humanitarian, a UNICEF International Goodwill ambassadress who traveled the world and reached out to many needy children. She has dedicated the last years of her life serving these children. Apart from being a humanitarian, she's truly a fashion icon of all times and one of the best actresses of her generation. I love all her movies and I will never get tired of watching them over and over again.

In this present time, I see her in the person of Daphne Osena Paez. I admire Daphne's classic beauty, her sophistication, her accomplishments as a wife, a mother, a career woman, a fashion icon and as a woman in totality. I follow her life thru her blog. I'm glad that atleast, in this modern time, I have an inspiration, a living inspiration. But I have to say that no one can ever replace "the Audrey Hepburn." She is definitely timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment