Tuesday, June 16, 2009

random things, random thoughts

8 June
1. I had a good, great weekend! Thank God!
2. I'm looking forward to a great week too!
3. So happy with my accomplishment today, I was able to start and finish my filing! ;) What a relief!

9 June
1. I need to accomplish a lot at work today before I go on leave tomorrow.

10 June
1. Today's my sister's birthday, I have no boss so I'm on leave today.
2. My sister and I together with my husband watched a movie, Night at the Museum 2, funny movie. It's been awhile since I last watched a movie in a movie house. My husband and I usually watch movies at home because it's cheaper. ;)
3. After watching, we ate at Sbarro, together with our parents.
4. I hope for a good, happy, fulfilled life for my sister. God bless her and her aspirations.

11 June
1. Today feels like Friday because tomorrow is a holiday. I'm looking forward to this long weekendbut kind of sad because b.h. will go to Cabanatuan and I will be left alone here in Manila. I'm thinkingof cleaning the house, spending time with my sister, watching

12 June
1. Long weekend ahead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment