Tuesday, April 28, 2009

random things, random thoughts

20 April
1. I love mint. Mint-flavored chololate, candy, ice cream, lipbalm, etc. ;)
2. No bag purchase for the next 4 months!
3. I bought a Starbucks tumbler today, I've been wanting to buy one, I finally bought becausethe tumbler is made of recycled materials. It's Starbucks' take on "Reduce. Reuse. Recycle." campaign.Besides, I need to increase my water intake so I need an additional tumbler. ;)

21 April
1. Just love the Little Miss Marc's Life's just beachy with Marc Collection!! I really want it!!
2. Rainy summer! Why oh why?

22 April
1. Happy Earth Day!
2. Such a busy day, no time to blog...

23 April
1. Got a not-good news from my mom, my sister didn't pass the exam for her US job application, should she retake this coming July? God help us, reveal your plans to us...

24 April
1. Not feeling well because of my period..
2. I want to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. I sort-of-like Jennifer Garner. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment