
I never really thought of acquiring something that is limited edition, except for the 2 bags that I mentioned in my previous post. Sure, I've got to use some limited edition shampoos, conditioners, have tasted limited edition ice cream and chocolates but nothing more than that. But life really has a lot of surprises. In March, I was thinking of buying my first laptop, just a mini laptop for my "mini requirement," I'm not a techie person, so I will just use it for saving my pictures, for post-processing, for saving my blog entries and some of my favorite music. I was not able to buy one in March and forgot about it. It was 24th of April when I read a blog about the Limited Edition Vivienne Tam mini HP, when I saw the laptop, it was a love at first sight. And I knew that it was the one for me!;) But since this is a limited edition laptop, only 25o units will be released in the Philippines, I have to decide asap, so the next day, 25 April, I went to the nearest hp store and bought my very first laptop, a Vivienne Tam Limited Edition mini HP. I was just so happy to have it! I love it!;)
* I hope that they also release here the matching tote...



No comments:
Post a Comment