Monday, April 27, 2009

Limited Edition

What comes to your mind when you see these two powerful words together? For me, Limited Edition equals exclusivity and prestige. Most of the time, it also means being pricey, sometimes, too pricey and luxurious, that only the richest amongst the richest can afford. Limited Edition is common with bags, techi-gadgets, and cars, etc. Below are some of the "Limited Edition" bags that I was able to search:

Louis Vuitton Patchwork Tribute, only 24 pieces each were produced, priced at US$52,500 and US$38,000, respectively;


Louis Vuitton x Richard Prince Watercolor Aquarelle Bag


Louis Vuitton x Richard Prince Framed Alma Ostrich


Louis Vuitton x Richard Prince Framed Speedy Ostrich

The bags listed above are too expensive. Though, if money weren't an object, I would love to have the 2nd and 4th bag..., dreaming is free, right? ;)


Now, back to reality.


There are only two Limited Edition bags that I would really like to have. First is one of Audrey bags, there are twelve designs, only 36 pieces for each design was produced. If I have to settle for only one, it would be the Ara Pacis Sepia.

The second one is the FAKE 3 in 1 bag, inspired by Andy Warhol. I hope I can get one before it runs out of stock, sold by Poketo.

Well, since I banned myself on buying bags for the next 4months, these Limited Editions bags will, in the meantime, add up to my wishlist. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment