My better half (b.h.) updated his resume. He's thinking of applying for a job which was offered to him some two or three weeks ago. He usually asks me to check his composition for some minor editing. I was impressed with the format of his resume and of course, with the content. The last part, the more personal part, made me smile and it actually completed my day. I affixed the last part and it's for you to decipher which made me happy. ;) *Note: This is the draft to be edited. ;)Tuesday, April 07, 2009
this made my day...
My better half (b.h.) updated his resume. He's thinking of applying for a job which was offered to him some two or three weeks ago. He usually asks me to check his composition for some minor editing. I was impressed with the format of his resume and of course, with the content. The last part, the more personal part, made me smile and it actually completed my day. I affixed the last part and it's for you to decipher which made me happy. ;) *Note: This is the draft to be edited. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment