1. I feel that I didn't have a very meaningful Holy Week, I wasn't able to go on confession, though I tried...
2. I'm back to my LV fixation/addiction, I browsed for LV bags and wallets that I like, I will list them according to priority and will wait for my benefactor to come!!;p I will post them soon!
14 April
1. Today is a busy day!
2. I didn't start the day right, will try to finish it right, by being good...
3. I should learn to control my temper.4. Thank God, I was able to end my day right. ;)
15 April
1. Finances are getting tight, really need to cut down expenses and seriously save up.
2. Got too busy at work, no time to write my thoughts...
3. Today, I will accompany my husband to the dentist, got to go!
16 April
1. Another busy day, I have a lot of things to do, work and personal...
2. I bought the perfect office bag, I promise, I will use it for a long time. How long is long? ;)
3. I bought a bag too for my husband, I hope he likes it and hope his camera will fit well in it.
17 April



No comments:
Post a Comment