
6 April
1. Today is the start of the Holy Week, I will abstain from thinking about bags and searching for bags in the internet or in the malls...
2. I've now realized that I am more bagaholic than shoeholic... but this might pass.. or might change..
2. I've now realized that I am more bagaholic than shoeholic... but this might pass.. or might change..
3. I'll try not to eat meat this week.
4. Car and House first before LV, LMM and AH bags.
5. I really hope that God will allow my sister to work abroad as a teacher.
7 April
1. Off-limits to malls this Holy Week.
2. I'm excited to see the pictures I took in Baguio, UST and Chonald's wedding!!
3. I hope that the news that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jones are here in the Philippines with their kids is true. ;)
4. I want to give the LV cookies as Christmas gift to my girl friends, but find it quite expensive. 5. Thank you Lord for letting my sister pass the interview! We praise and thank you! Pls let her pass the exam too!
6. Just realized that 6 of my friends are getting married late this year and early next year!!! I think there are more to come.
8 April
1. Today is the last working day for this week, yahoo!!!
2. I went to the mall today, yeah I know, I shouldn't but I just had lunch with my family, I think this is acceptable. ;)
3. Got tempted to buy Preview's latest issue (liked the features and the cover girl) and I succumbed to it.
4. My family is hopeful, and is trusting that God will allow my sister to work in US as a teacher.



No comments:
Post a Comment