Monday, April 06, 2009

random things, random thoughts

30 March
1. Thoughts of weddings always make me happy. I had my own share of happy thoughts on my wedding day.
2. If given a chance and plenty of resources, I would love to get married again, same groom of course, but a themed-wedding next time. ;)
3. On that next time, maybe on our 10th year wedding anniversary (renewal of vows), it would be an intimate wedding, only with the closest family members and friends, could be a beach wedding, I get to wear my very own designed-gown, a carefully hand-picked shoes and pouch/clutch. Our dream wedding cake will be one of the attractions, side by side with the invite, souvenirs and photo booth session.
4. Hopefully, we already have a litte J and little R and they will surely be a part of our entourage!;)
5. Enough of wedding thoughts and wishes.. Only God knows if this will materialize ;)
6. I'm so brown today, brown blouse, cardigan, skirt and shoes!
7. I will buy Vivitar Ultrawide and Slim, an addition to my lomo camera collection. My b.h. and I will be needing it to our upcoming Pagudpud and Batangas summer outings.
8. I want Fuji Instax Cheki 7 (orange)!;) Too bad, it's out of stock...

31 March
1. I need to seriously save up.
2. Time flies, so fast, same with moolah.
3. Before buying, I should ask myself several times, do I badly need it or I just impulsively want it?
4. Answer item 3 sincerely and consciensciously.

1 April
1. Hopeful to receive my Vivitar today.
2. Quite guilty because I purchased another tote bag, that would be the last for this quarter, I promise.
3. Happy because I found a perfect gift for my couple friends who are getting married this coming saturday.

2 April
1. I just received my Vivitar Ultrawide and Slim, the case is not cute and feminine but I hope that the features will be promising. I will use it on Saturday, during my friends' wedding and in the coming summer outings.
2. I'm excited to go to Pagudpud!
3. A friend told me that she has a gift for me, no details of what it is, one thing for sure though, it's something Audrey, can't wait to see it.;)

3 April
1. TGIF!

2. I've got to have a Little Miss Marc(LMM) bag and/or wallet!
3. Happy to have bought an F&H summer dress. LVoe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment