Friday, October 01, 2010

RED is LoVe

Last Tuesday, 28 September, I already received my very first ipod, a week after I ordered it online. Though it was much smaller than I imagined, I still loved it. I specially liked the engraving at the back which looks like this. Ryah Sanvicente @)-,--'---If you are wondering what's the meaning of the symbol after my name, it was a symbol created by my bh back in 1998, if I'm not mistaken. I first saw it in his text message to me, it supposed to represent a flower, a rose in particular. I hope you can imagine it as such. ;) So from then on, that symbol has become so special to me and I have not forgotten it since then. 

When I received my ipod, there's a small card on it, pls see photo on the right. Having known that by purchasing this particular ipod color, "I was able to help fight AIDS in Africa" makes it more special now. ;) A friend works in Global Fund in Switzerland, so I'm familiar with it, I got curious with the JoinRed website so I searched for it. Now I am hooked with the color red and buying (PRODUCT)RED items! I would like to get the Penguin Classic Books because of what I read from the site, and I quote: "Penguin Classics has partnered with (PRODUCT)RED to bring you our selection of some of the best books ever written. We will be contributing 50% of the profits from the sales of (Penguin Classics)RED editions to the Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS in Africa."

Here are some of the books that I would like to have... I think I am forgetting about getting an ebook reader? ;)
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
What do you think? ;) I think having the complete set of this collection would be lovely!!! ;) And will really help the cause of Global Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment