Thursday, October 21, 2010

Movie Review: Eat Pray Love

I watched Eat, Pray, Love last 8 October with mis amigas Gillian, Eia and Emma at the Podium. We have waited for this movie date for almost 4 months! We even dared to finish the book before watching the movie. Out of 4, I was the only who got to finish it! :) Another major achievement for me! ;)

If I would rate the movie, I'll give it 6 out of 10. It's not the kind of movie that I would happily and excitedly recommend to my friends to watch. It's just an a "ok" movie. I got a bit disappointed after watching it, I don't know if it's because I have set such a very high standard prior watching it, or it's because I have read the book (and really liked it). Just like in most cases, if not always, [reading] the book is better than [watching] the movie.

But there's one movie that I really liked, as equally as the book, it's The Devil Wears Prada. I was able to watch it on the big screen and have watched the dvd thrice already, I think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment