This morning, I had the chance to check on Daphne's blogsite. I saw that there's a contest and the prize is a National Geographic "Live Curious" Shirt, which I liked at first sight. ;) All you need to do is to think of one question, just one question, no criteria whatsoever. At first, I thought it would be easy, well, it's not.
I even set a calendar reminder so I wouldn't forget to join the contest, deadline is on 24 October. Since I don't have an internet access at home, I need to send my question today, using the office facility.;) It was almost 5 o'clock but I still can't think of a sensible question, so I asked my friend, Nicki, to help me come up with a "winning" question. ;)
I even set a calendar reminder so I wouldn't forget to join the contest, deadline is on 24 October. Since I don't have an internet access at home, I need to send my question today, using the office facility.;) It was almost 5 o'clock but I still can't think of a sensible question, so I asked my friend, Nicki, to help me come up with a "winning" question. ;) While he was reading "The Economist," he came across a question and showed it to me, "How do we live our lives to the fullest without harming the planet?" Aha!! Very sensible and timely question, but, obviously, I can't copy it. So I played around that thought and finally came up with my own question:
"How will you know if you have lived your life to the fullest?"
This question is "very me." I am at this stage where I am doing the things that I like, I love and the things that make me happy. I know that the time will come that I can proudly say that I have lived my life to the fullest, without hurting anyone not even our planet. ;)

By the way, there are only 25 shirts to be given away, I was the 324th who joined the contest. These shirts are also available at Regatta stores. I would really be happy if I win, but if not, I am more than happy to have this experience and to come up with a question that will serve as my lifetime guide, that question that I will always ask myself until I finally have that realization that I have lived my life to the fullest!




No comments:
Post a Comment