Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Live Curious.

Most of you probably know that I admire Daphne Oseña-Paez. I consider her so accomplished in many aspects, as a career woman, as a wife, as a mother, as an artist, as a business woman and so forth. I admire her more because she always tries her best to make a difference in this world, she's a UN ambassadress for children, she promotes breast-feeding and now she's part of National Geographic's Live Curious campaign. She really is my inspiration, I, too, would like to make a difference in my own little way... I am passionate about gender equality and about climate change. I hope, some day, I will get affliated to an organization which protects gender equality and/or protects our environment.

This live curious campaign is about having that passion to always ask questions and to learn new things, by knowing new things, and actually experiencing a lot of things, you can truly say that you are living the most out of life. So start to ask, to read, to learn, to explore. Below is a transcription of the live curious campaign video.

if you are, you breath
if you breath, you talk
if you talk, you ask
if you ask, you think
if you think, you search
if you search, you experience
if you experience, you learn
if you learn, you grow
if you grow, you wish
if you wish, you find
if you find, you doubt
if you doubt, you question
if you question, you understand
if you understand, you know
if you know, you want to know more
if you want to know more, you are alive.

**Sorry, I have to say this, Daphne is so pretty, this ad is just so lovely and I love the message "The Cure to Boredom is Curiosity."

"Live curious" is about exploration, pioneering and questioning, which captures National Geographic's shared spirit. No matter what country you live in or language you speak, this message to "Live Curious" hits close to home. Everything deserves a why. - National Geographic Channel

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
    business transcription

    ReplyDelete