Monday, October 18, 2010

THE precious gift...

11 October 2010 is our 2nd wedding anniversary.

It was in July when an officemate/a dear friend just casually offered (for free) to create a video using pictures of my husband and me, she suggested that I can give the video to my husband as my anniversary gift. Without a thought, I said "yes!," I know she has the passion, creativity and skill in creating videos and she's very good in photography, too. We were both excited about this "project."

I gave her soft copies of our pre-nup, wedding and honeymoon photos plus some random photos from various occasions in September, just a month before our anniversary. I suggested two songs, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat and "Hate that I love you" by Rihanna. But I told her, it's ok if she prefers to use other song(s). I told her that it's her call, her style, the only input I gave which is untouchable is the message, of course. ;) 

She gave the finished video to me on 8 October, just in time, but unfortunately, up until now, my husband hasn't seen it... hopefully soon, when he comes back from work.

Well, I really want to thank Rica for this precious gift, I can't really thank her enough. Everytime I watch the video, I have mixed emotions, I am very happy and at the same time, I am so touched, I end up crying. I'm so touched with the video itself (it's so good to remember all the wonderful and happy times), with the reason why we have this video, with the message, and with how great God is, He's sending blessings in so many ways. God never fails to surprise me.

Here's THE precious gift from GOD sent through a very dear friend, Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment