Friday, June 18, 2010

Very timely...

"On this day, God wants you to know... that all is well. All is going according to plan. Trust that there is a bigger picture. Trust that life is unfolding as it should."

I got this message from one of Facebook applications...
I felt that it's really meant for me... it was God's way of talking to me and giving me peace of mind.

Thank you Lord for your love, for your forgiveness and for all your blessings.

Thank you for sending wonderful friends who are giving me so much comfort at this very trying time in my life. I feel your very presence through them.

For a change, I feel "light" today just like these balloons!

Happy weekend everyone!

Happy happy birthday to a dear friend too!!;) love u friend! I hope and pray for your true happiness.:)

1 comment:

  1. it is indeed very timely!
    i also felt that God is talking to me through your entry..im so much blessed because i have you! i hope im giving something back to you. thanks thanks!

    ReplyDelete