.... I had a great opportunity to join my former department's outing in Las Casas Filipinas in Bagac, Bataan last 22-23 May. My friends in OGC are very dear to me that's why I wouldn't want to miss this chance to be with them again. More than the place and the experience, what really matters to me is the time spent with them, having my sister with me is only a bonus.
Below is at the receiving entrance of Las Casas Filipinas
This photo was taken in front of our room, Room 203.
My sister took several photos inside our room, but I was not able to upload it here. You can check her facebook account for the photos (I am too lazy to copy them!! ;))
I personally liked our room, it was so huge, but I felt a bit sad because had I known that the room can occupy atleast 4 persons, I should have told my parents to come with us...
I really hope that I can bring my husband and parents here soon!
This was taken after merienda, beside sa pool area, with Erin, Eia, Valerie, Leslie, Claire, Alica, Gillian and Lyra
Taken after dinner time, with Erin, Alica, Eia, Ivy and Gillian
Taken during our "bonding" time, with Gillian, Ivy and Benjo
With all my pretty "alcoholic" friends ;)
I just needed to have this photo taken, thanks to Claire ;)
I'm not drinking water, it's vodka plus Sprite!! hehehe thanks Leslie for the drink!
I had so much fun that night, we were such a big group, the "games" and all the kwentos were really funny and memorable! ;)
The next morning, before we left the place, last minute photo sessions ;)
In case, you don't know her, here's Chelsea ;) my ever reliable lomo cam ;)
Group picture during the tour
Thank you to my sister, to Claire, Ivy and Alica for all the photos above.
Photos below by Chelsea ;)
Check out time, last photo before leaving Las Casas
I definitely had a great time in Las Casas, good friends, good place and good food... what more can I ask for? ;) Thanks also to the committee for all their effort, Leslie and Erin, kudos to a job well done!;)














No comments:
Post a Comment