Thursday, May 06, 2010

Migrating...

Since my multiply site has become inactive (a few months after I created this blog), I will try to migrate some of my favorite, general, old posts to be a part to this blog. 
I will strike the items which are already outdated and will try to replace with an update as applicable.

***
This was originally posted in multiply more than a year ago, on 1 February 2009 to be exact and was entitled Random 25.
 
I got tagged in Facebook and just wanted to share this list, random things about me.
At first, I thought it would be too hard for me to complete the list, but while I was doing it, I kind of enjoyed it...;) feel free to do your own list and know more about yourself! 

1.    I think 25 random things about me are just too many, but I’ll try anyway.

2.    My nickname is Chiqui, only my immediate family is given the right to call me by this nickname.;)

3.    I had an inborn cyst(just beside my right ear, underneath my hair) which was operated and taken out when I was 11.

4.    I was such a snobbish, shy kid.

5.    I’m a mama’s girl and I love my momsy so much!

6.    When I was a kid, my mom told me not to drink coffee because if I do, my skintone will become dark, I don’t believe it anymore. ;) But I’m still not a regular coffee-drinker.

7.    I often do multi-tasking to save time and sometimes, I just can’t focus in one thing so I end up doing a lot of things at a time.

8.    While writing this list, I’m also choosing pictures to print from our wedding. I am waiting for my husband to come home from the office.

9.    I will make a wedding album (aside from the one given by our photographers) composed of my very own choice of pictures. I have not had a chance to do this...

10.    I have not had a glance of Philippine TV shows for more than 3 months now… but I’m coping. ;)

11.    I’m running out of things to list right this moment… I need some time.. I think if I were to write random things about me at this very moment, I will no longer have a hard time because blogging has helped me to know myself better, and to be firm about my preferences and goals.

12.    I seldom finish a book or a movie, unless, it’s really, really interesting and entertaining.

13.    I can’t decide if I'm a “bagaholic” or a “shoeholic”, maybe I’m both ;)

14.    I have four most favorite times of the year, Christmas, Summer, 11th of the month and weekends ;)

15.    Travel to Europe is a must for me. Still very true

16.    I finally have my favorite colors, just last week, see the colors of the new Skittles’ Chocolate mix! Thanks to Leslie for giving me this new skittles. ;)
Currently, I am more inclined to purple, red, orange and brown.

17.    I’m fond of sniffing my b.h.’s cheek and neck. ;)

18.    Since I was in high school, I started thinking of baby girl names for my daughter-to-be and kept a list. ;)

19.    I have many girl bestfriends, 5 in highschool, 6 in college, 3 in ADB. ;)

20.    As most of my friends know, I’m fixated with LV, don’t really know why.

21.    I’m an O.C. type, especially with my things, and my things to-do.

22.    I adore Audrey Hepburn and I was able to watch 14 of her movies, so timeless.

23.    My favorite foreign actress aside from Audrey Hepburn is Julia Roberts, and just recently, Angelina Jolie, not because of her movies, but of her inner and outer beauty.

24.    I have a list of New Year’s resolution and I’m trying my best to achieve them all.

25.    I’m pleased that I was able to do this list, and for the last random thing, I am very grateful and always feel that I’m blessed in every way. Thank God! ;)

***
Well, I guess, not much have changed. Is that a good thing or not? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment