I received an email from Gillian this morning about our dear friend Emma, I call her Ms. Ems.
She was rushed to the hospital last night when she felt dizzy and started to vomit... Sorry, I won't give out more details...
I was saddened by this news... Ms. Ems had an aneurysm some 8 years ago and survived it after several months.
I wish her fast and full recovery. She's such a jolly, adventurous, kind-hearted person. Photo on the right was taken in Batangas 3 years ago during our department's summer outing (from left to right - Ms. Ems, Gillian, Lala and me).
Let's dine out again Ms. Ems very soon!! God bless.
*Below is an email exchange between Ms. Ems and I last 6 May, few days before she got hospitalized, I was so touched by her simple and very sweet message. See you soon Ms. Ems. Mwah!




No comments:
Post a Comment