Saturday, April 17, 2010

On Collections...

As you may have known, I will be in Malaysia and Singapore from 22-27 April so my mind is filled with thoughts about travel. This is my very first out of the country trip, needless to say, I am very excited especially because I will be travelling with my husband and two dear girl friends.

While I was reading this month's issue of my favorite fashion magazine, Preview, I saw some photos of these travel guides, Luxe travel guides, I remembered I already saw these guides a year or two ago in one of Greenbelt 5 stores but I did not buy it. So I checked its website and got hooked in an instant!!! The guides look so pretty and luxe!;) I plan to collect most of it. Each guide costs $9.99, reasonable enough. I was so lucky because when I mentioned this to my dear friend, Rocel, who is residing in the U.S., she willingly looked for Luxe Paris guide on ebay, and its price is cheaper in ebay!! So I requested from her to buy it for me since she will be visiting in Manila probably in July. Thanks Rocel! 

I wanted to see atleast one guide so I can decide if the guides are really worth to be collected. Well, it is not only a mere collection but a companion to my soon-to-be travels. ;)

* Aside from these guides, I also like to collect stamps, postcards, bills and coins from each country that I will visit. How about you, what are you collecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment