On 22 April, we will once again celebrate Earth Day worldwide. I didn't know that the first Earth Day was observed 40 years ago! Starbucks (Phils.) will be taking part by giving P40 off when you bring your own tumbler at any of their stores on 22 April.
Louis Vuitton (US) will donate 10% of their 22 April online sales to Global Green USA.
Louis Vuitton (US) will donate 10% of their 22 April online sales to Global Green USA.As for me, I always try to avoid using plastic bags when I go shopping, I use recycled paper whenever possible, if not, I print on both sides of the paper. I use organic products as much as possible. I also prefer items made of recycled and organic materials, recently, I bought a simple shoes, at first, I was quite hesitant to buy it because it is "quite expensive" (to my standards) but since it is made of sustainable materials, I bought it.
How about you, what will do you to contribute to saving our one and only mother earth?



No comments:
Post a Comment