Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can I have two....?

Before I complete my question above, I would like to "greet" my very own Vivienne Tam's HP mini laptop a "happy 1st birthday." Exactly a year ago, I bought the most expensive(so far), most fashionable and a limited edition purchase for myself and I definitely don't regret it. It has been my "blog partner" for a year now and it is still as pretty and functional.

Now, I will complete my question, I am certain that you will utter the same thing...;)

"Can I have two laptops?" This is the question I blurted out when I found out about this beauty!
I guess, I don't need to say more!

Well, the answer to my question is "No." ;( I can't afford to have two laptops but I can consider selling my first, but due to sentimental value, I would most probably decide against it, what you think?

For more details about this butterfly, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment