Monday, September 07, 2009

random things, random thoughts

31 August
1. I had a great weekend, had get-together with 2 batches of friends, last Friday, I've met with my high school friends and last Saturday, I've met with my college friends, had so much fun on both days. Those friends are truly for keeps.
2. I'm happy that I was able to accomplish a lot of things today in office.

1 September
1. I feel happy today, "ber" months are here and that means two of my favorite occasions are coming! my birthday and Jesus' birthday ;)
2. Today is Rocel's birthday, I wish her the best of everything! ;)
3. I had many accomplishments at work today! Thank God!
4. I wish I could study something about the environment soon, I just don't have the financial resources right now...

2 September
1. Learned of good news today...
"Human Resources Action Plan: Recruitment and selection - Better matching of skillsLateral applicants (candidates at the same level as the advertised position level) will no longer be considered before applicants for promotion (candidates at a level below the advertised position level). This change will provide better matching of skills to position's requirements and enable hiring departments to select the most suitable candidate for a position."

Thank God for this, I will have bigger chances of being promoted! ;)

3 September
1. I feel uncomfortable with my top and my slacks... need to buy some new office clothes..
2. 1 week to go before I hit the big 30!! and still I have not set my plans and goals in connection with my refocusing and reinvention starting from my 30th and beyond..

4 September
1. Busy today. I will go to work tomorrow for spring cleaning of our files...
2. Looking forward to my annual leave next week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment