Friday, September 25, 2009

random things, random thoughts

7 September
1. My birthday week... Monday is really busy so no time for personal things like blogging ;)
2. I submitted two applications today... I lifted up everything to God, I just want to get promoted this year, learn new things, experience better opportunities, work with kind and organized boss/es and colleagues ;).. Lord God, may Your will be done.

8 September
1. Today is Mama Mary's birthday, happy birthday! We love you very much! Thanks much for all your love, guidance and intercession.

9 September
1. Today is my last workday, I'm on leave tomorrow and on Friday!!
2. Had an advance celebration with my husband at TGIF! He gave me an Aranaz ecobag! I super love it!! I bought one black and one white flats as my gift for myself! ;)

10 September
1. Today's my 30th! Thank God for all the wonderful years and all the blessings!
2. My husband and I went malling at Greenhills, most tiangges were closed so I was not able to buy anything for myself.
3. My parents, sister and a few friends had dinner at home. I had so much fun, it was a simple celebration but I learned that truly, the best things in life are free, especially when you are becoming more mature, you value your loved ones and friends more than material things.

11 September
1. Just stayed at home and cleaned the house, back to reality and I'm officially 30!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment