1. I bought a Limited Edition HP mini laptop last Saturday, 25 April, the design is in collaboration with the world-renowed fashion designer Vivienne Tam. Never thought that I could have something that is 'Limited Edition." ;)I'm so happy with it, it's my most expensive purchase for myself and it's really worth it.
2. Busy with our upcoming company outing.
3. "Limited Edition" on my mind.


28 April
1. Don't worry, don't fear and be blessed.
2. No more purchases pls, except for grocery items. No more bags and unnecessary buys.
3. I need to save up for the future. Limit expenses to the basics and to travels only.
29 April
1. This is my last workday for this week! Yahoo!!!
2. I'm excited to go to Pagudpud, Vigan and Laoag!;)
3. Thank God, we can finally get my b.h.'s cheques.
4. I upgraded my Lotus Notes just today, hope this is a better version.



No comments:
Post a Comment