5 May 1. I'm back to work from a 5-day vacation!
2. A lot of work to do but I'm happy to work again.
3. I received a lot of pasalubong today, bag and delicacies from Bicol,bag, candies and durian chips from Thailand, chocolates from Kazakhstan and hand gel(Bath and Body Works) from US.;) Lots of blessings!;)
4. We still have a lot of things to do for our outing, hope the weather will cooperate. Pls Lord, make May 9 and 10 safe and sunny!
6 May
1. Too busy with Acuatico preparation.
7 May
1. Still too busy with preparation for upcoming summer outing in Acuatico.
2. Too thankful to my b. h. for making our invite for the summer outing. Everybody liked it and commended it.;)
3. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate this weekend, pls Lord.;)
8 May
1. Thank God it's already sunny! With God, nothing is impossible!:)
2. Lord, pls make us summer outing fun, safe and truly memorable.
3. Such a busy week.



No comments:
Post a Comment