18 May1. I feel sad and worried but I know I need to be strong and trusting to God's grace...He knows my worries and He will help me get through it..
2. Leica d-lux or Ricoh gx200???
19 May
1. I've got to have that Vivienne Tam hp mouse and USB!!;) I emailed my friend who is in the US to please buy me these VT hp add-ons via amazon. Hope she will be able to get it for me.;) She will be here in August for a short vacation.
20 May
1. So happy today, my friend in US was able to order the Vivienne Tam hp mouse and USB for me!! Thanks Rocel!
2. There's a new assistant in our department, she's pretty and I'm sure she's a fast-learner too!
21 May
1. So busy, didn't have to write my thoughts...
22 May
1. TGIF!
2. We had a despedida lunch for Jean, a tempo staff, who has helped us a lot. Thanks Jean for all your help and for a job well done! Good luck on your new work! This despedida also served as a "welcome" to our new staff, Alica.



No comments:
Post a Comment