...of driving lessons and a few weeks of not practicing at all, I finally got my non-pro driver's license today! (I got 36 correct answers on the written exam out of 40 items, but only got 78% on the actual driving test! ;))
I enrolled at Socialites' Driving School in Paranaque, I scheduled it on 2 weekends (3-4July and 10-11July), the experience was probably one of those which I wouldn't forget for the rest of my life, not that it was all bad, well, it was a perfect combination of "good and bad driving experience" for a first time driver. I performed quite well during the first two sessions, but performed badly on the third (according to my instructor), and performed average on my last session (according to me, hehehe). So after the last session, I planned to take two more hours but didn't push through, I thought it would be better to just ask my dad to teach me, of course with no charge! ;)
To learn how to drive is one of my goals, at this point, I can't say that I really know how to drive but the best thing is I have conquered my fear and I really look forward to achieving this goal. I will keep you posted on my improvements. ;)
P. S. On my first session, there were two things that my instructor told me which I would not forget:
"Madadagdagan na naman ang lakwatsera." - I hope. ;)
"Kapag naging presidente ako, papagawan kita ng sarili mong lane!" - Now you know, what is my weakness! ;p



Pasyal ka sa house! :P
ReplyDelete