Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More than winning the lottery...

Last week, news about the engagement of Prince William with his longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton was the talk of the town, it became more controversial because of the engagement ring he gave which was previously owned by his mother, Princess Diana.

The engagement ring looked typical to me, I personally didn't like it (as if I am an authority with jewelries). Anyway, on the same day that the news about the engagement (ring) was released, I have read (in the newspaper and in this blog) that a very rare pink diamond was being auctioned at Geneva, Switzerland. Pls see the photo on the right, this one l like. ;) It costs roughly around £24 Million (P1,672,380,000). Yes, P1.67 billion!!! 

Lucky is the lady who will be given this engagement ring. ;) Though for me, an engagement(wedding proposal), with or without a ring, is always priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment