For the first time, I will try to get the Starbucks Planner. The featured planner for 2011 has 3 colors, silver, brown and red. I want to have the red one. As of this writing, I have 2 coupons out of 17 that I have to fill in (so I have to drink 15 more cups). I have until 5 January 2011 to fill in the card. I know this is out of budget (the planner costs almost 2k!), yes, I have computed already... So let's see, I hope there are friends who will be willing enough to buy coffee and credit the coupons to me. ;)
I have a friend who promised to give me the Listography journal as her Christmas gift. Friend, if you are reading this, can we just have 2 Starbucks sessions, so I can earn 4 coupons from our drinks? This is cheaper than Listography. And more fun because of the non-stop chikahan!!!;)
38 days to go before Christmas!
May we all have a very meaningful and love-filled Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment