Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things I want to do before I bid goodbye…

Not that I feel that I will have to say goodbye soon, I'm definitely not sick and I'm very hopeful that our Creator will give me enough time to do the things I listed below. In our lifetime, there are many things that we want to do, things that we want to achieve, though there are instances that we are not able to do and achieve them, which is why I made this list, these are priorities among the many things I want to do in my life…I hope and pray that my time, strength and resources will allow me to do these things… I’ll start from the simplest/least expensive to the most ambitious and extravagant :)

1. I will learn to cook and bake, and try to be very good at it.

2. I would like to learn a new language, I tried to learn French but it’s too hard for me, I’ll try to learn Spanish next time.

3. I’ll study once more, I’m still thinking what course to take, and among the choices are Environment and Natural Resources Management, Community Development, Social Work, Women and Development, Child Psychology…

4. I would like to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters, especially the young ones, I hope I would have enough money to send more children to school through World Vision. I want to spend a considerable amount of time doing charitable works, feeding malnourished children, reading stories to them and playing with them.

5. I would travel and go to best places in the Philippines, I already went to Cebu, Bohol, and Boracay (for our honeymoon), my friends are planning to go to Palawan this coming May, after that, priority places to visit are Puerto Galera Pagudpud, Vigan, Davao, Puerto Princesa, Banaue Rice Terraces / Batad Rice Terraces and the list goes on…

6. After I have experienced the best of the Philippines, it’s time to explore Asia. Included in the priority list are Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and Japan. Priority list does not limit the possibility of going to other countries aside from the ones listed, if my financial resources and time will favor.

7. Traveling will never be complete “at least for me” if Europe is not a part of it. Top priority countries are Egypt, Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland and England. These trips are certainly expensive; it will surely take years for me to save up for all of these, but as usual, other European countries are most welcome if again my resources will openly, happily permit. :)

8. I will join a Marian Pilgrimage headed by Bo Sanchez. I want to step on the religious places and personally experience how magnificent the places are and the stories behind them.

For now, these are the top priorities, I will update this list once I have achieved all of these. Wish me luck!;)

I know God will provide. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment