Wednesday, March 25, 2009

some weird things about me

1. LV fixation – this is kind of weird because I know I can’t buy an authentic one, not in the near future, I just love to look at them, check the website from time to time and it gives me a light feeling after looking at LV items

2. Audrey Hepburn fan – I’m not so sure when did this start, at first, I just loved her pretty face and then, when I got to know her more by reading articles and biographies, I started collecting and watching CDs of her movies and I even bought a book about her, entitled “Audrey Hepburn: How to be lovely,” I enjoyed reading the book, there are many practical tips on happiness, success, love and friendship. I guess, this simple admiration will lead to collecting “everything Audrey.”

3. On buying shoes – most of the time, I buy the wrong one, and in a way I regret it, I don’t know what’s wrong with my feet (or with my purchasing “skills,” if I have any :)) but my feet always hurt with most of my shoes, so now, as much as possible, I buy flat, peep toed shoes, I avoid buying heeled shoes because that might double the pain.

4. Same style, different colors – when I like a particular clothing(blouse, dress, pants) and footwear, I end up buying two or three of the same style but of different colors. I just both 3 flat, peep toed shoes, in white, black and gold, I was happy because this time, I bought the right one, it’s so comfy!

5. Baby names – since I was in highschool, I started making a list of baby girl names (I personally like for my baby, God please bless me with one :)) which will come in handy when that time comes ;)

6. I’m attracted to chinito looking guys, which is why I have a crush on many Koreanovela leading men like Ryan Kang of Memories of Bali, Francis of Save the Last Dance, TJ of Only You, and a slight crush on Jeremy of Which Star are you from? No wonder, my better-half is also a chinito. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment