Monday, March 30, 2009

random things, random thoughts

On a weekly basis, I will be posting some of the daily thoughts(if time will permit). These thoughts may serve as a reminder for me, some are just spur of the moment thoughts, some are basic info about me or anything under the sun, really just random...

24 March
1. Car first before LV.
2. I collect and use ecobags.
3. I am always looking forward to occasions and I try to make it special for my loved ones.
4. My kikay must-have includes lip gloss and cheek tint.
5. I don't want to take care of pets, I can look at cute pets(from afar), just don't let them get near me. ;)

25 March
1. I love summer and outings!
2. God does not want much from us, He wants all!
3. Halo-halo is not complete without ube.
4. Shredding is relaxing. ;)

26 March
1.Thinking of audreybags...
2. Thursdays give me a happy feeling because it means weekend is within reach!;)

27 March
1. Friday is free(dom) day! Happy Weekend!
2. I love weekends.
3. I feel so blessed to have great set of friends. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment