Monday, July 12, 2010

It's 60...

...I am always excited about birthdays and other celebrations. I am excited not only for my birthday but also for my loved ones' and friends'. I am looking forward to a better birthday this year, last year I turned 30 and my celebration was very simple (but definitely lovely and meaningful because I spent it with my bh and family). For my 31st, I am hoping and praying for a better year, as you may know, my 30th has been filled with so many ups and downs, and up until now, I am still struggling and is faced with probably the most difficult trial I have ever encountered. And because of this, I actually only have one wish and I will reveal and share it to you once granted! ;) Wish me good luck and more blessings! ;) Thank you! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love birthdays too, particularly my birthday. For me, my birthday is the happiest day of my life. Advance happy birthday to us. I'll pray that you get your wish. :-)

    ReplyDelete