Saturday, October 03, 2009

visual delight on a weekend

I can actually browse several of my favorite blogs (by foreign authors) and just look at the pictures they upload all day... I am amazed on where they get those pretty, classic, vintage-looking pictures.. I feel happy and delighted seeing wonderful images.

For this weekend, here are some pictures which brought my visual delight:

Phones - I'm fixated with old-looking phones..
Luggages (some are LVs) - luggage for me means travel, I would love to travel on weekends ;)love this mysterious picture ;)
Balloons - symbol for freedom, liberty...Audrey Hepburn - got to have this book!!
Nice bedroom, good for sisters ;)Talking about cozy living room..How I wish my workstation looks like this one......and my work is just blogging all day long ;)

Have a happy and safe weekend everyone!
Thanks to Pinkwallpaper for the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment