Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happiness(happenings) in December ;)

Yes, I'm back!

Since I have so many back-logs, just thought of doing this post instead, 4 occasions in 1 post.

This month, I have attended 1 wedding and 3 Christmas gatherings.

My bh and I attended a wedding in Cabanatuan last 5 December.
It was the biggest wedding we have attended, almost 700 guests filled up the Nueva Ecija Convention Center!!!
Congrats and Best wishes to Filip and Charisma!
with bh and parents-in-law ;)
Our department had its Christmas party last 10 December, it was held in ADB, at our Executive Dining Room, it was my first time to attend a Christmas Party inside ADB, for the past years, our Christmas Parties were held outside ADB. Well, it's ok, but I hope next year, the venue would be much better. The theme was "white and silver." Since our division had no time to prepare for a presentation, we just decided to "model," as in ramp model. Though no extensive practice was required, so much "confidence" was needed! To compensate for the very light performance, we decided to make an effort by having our make-up and hair done by professionals.

I was kinda nervous and shy on stage (and worried that I might trip), but thank God, I was able to pull it off, we all did! ;) Here are some of the photos, mostly taken by Nicki, "our official photographer." ;) Thanks to Rica for her camera.


the SANS' group
with Nicki and Ms. Vicky
with Ms. Sally, LJ, Chari, Ms. Vicky, Angela, Rica and Rhina
with my Japanese boss, Rhina and LJ
My friends in SANS (Rhina, LJ and Cris) and a few other new friends (Nicki, Edmond, Mads and Rhea) had our Kris Kringle and we had the final reveal and dinner on 15 December at Mesa. We opened all our gifts, enjoyed the food and had so much fun joking around and taking photos. Thanks to Mads for organizing the Kris Kringle!
with Rhina
Edmond, Mads, Cris and LJ
with Cris, LJ, Rhina and Nicki
Cris, LJ, Rhina and Rhea
After the dinner, Mads, Nicki, Edmond and I stayed for awhile, we had coffee at Alexandre, a new cafe beside Mesa.
enjoying my strawberry crepe
I had 1 more Christmas gathering but I had to go!
I will post it next time.

A Lovely, Peaceful 2011 for all of us!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment